Can't watch anything on Chrome browser

My Chrome and Firefox both returns false on Mondernizr.safari

In the Console, Modernizr.safari returns false.
Iā€™m running Chrome Version 46.0.2490.80 m on Windows 10 (64-bit.) Please let me know if there are any other troubleshooting things I can help with.

Modernizr.safari also returns false in Firefox v41.0.2 (also on Windows 10 64-bit.)

@mikeh - I assume youā€™ve tried recordings and get the same error message as reported above?

Can you try to enable Flash? If you can it should get past the problem and then invoke the correct player.

I am not having any issues in chrome using a Mac

I AM having issues on a Mac using chrome. If it matters my chrome reports as 47. And itā€™s trying to use flash (I posted some data in another thread)

@ericgus - Can you try again using ?

1 Like

@TabloTV works!

2 Likes

Awesome - glad to hear it!

Confirmed: enabling Flash in Chrome does result in the app using the HTML5 player.

Confirmed: with Flash disabled in Chrome, works for me as well.

It looks like youā€™re getting close to a solution! Thanks for tackling so quickly.

1 Like

I am on a Chromebook running Version 47.0.2526.25 beta (64-bit). I cannot watch anything on the regular my.tablotv.com, but I can on . The beta only shows about half of my recorded shows so I canā€™t use that as a fall back. Please get this sorted soon.

@bryantthesmith - Can you try disconnecting from your Tablo and reconnecting and let me know if your recordings are there on beta now?

I disconnected and reconnected and it looks like all my recordings are there.
Thanks for the help.

1 Like

How do I find the version numbers? I use Chrome on a Macbook Pro. Thanks.

Under the Settings page.

Click on the icon in the top right that looks like 3 horizontal bars. Then go to Help and About, and it will show the Chrome version number.

Iā€™ve been having this problem too and am able to watch via . FYI, Iā€™m running Chrome 47.0.2526.58 beta-m.