Can't connect to Recordings tab in web browser

Continuing the discussion from Has anyone else noticed missing recordings?:

My problems began with recordings missing from the web browser view (my.tablotv.com) but the recordings appeared and played okay from my Roku devices. The problem now is that the recordings tab is blank when I access it @ my.tablotv.com. I can’t view or manage recordings at all @ my.tablotv.com, but I can from the Roku devices.

Are you using a beta version of the Chrome browser by chance?

No, I’m using Chrome Version 45.0.2454.101 m (64-bit) not the beta version.

Can you try the 32-bit version of Chrome?

The 32-bit (Version 45.0.2454.101 m) of Chrome has the same problems as the 64-bit version.

Boo. That sucks. The last cry for help is try the website:

beta.tablotv.com

beta.tablotv.com also doesn’t work - seems to be the same as my.tablotv.com. Viewing live tv has also stopped working from the browser interface, but works fine from the Roku devices.

Try rebooting your TABLO

xxxx cccc xx cc

I’m having the same problem - no recordings or live TV on the web app. Did you find a solution yet?

After opening an incident report with Tablo Support, I did a factory reset per their instructions which solved the problem. The problem with a factory reset is you lose all your recordings. I recommend you work with Tablo Support.

jshang01,
I fixed my problem but I did a few things that TabloTech support suggested.
First I tried a different browser, firefox but I don’t remember now if that helped (sorry I didn’t reply sooner while i remembered). So then I thought let me clear the Chrome browser cache and cookies. And i believe that allowed the TabloTV page to show up at least but it wouldn’t connect. So then I did a reboot of the Tablo by pressing the blue button on the back briefly. And that did the trick for me!
Luckily I didn’t need to hold the blue button down for a complete factory reset, oh man would that have upset me!
I have tons of shows still need to catch up on. (That’s the point of a DVR, rainy day reserve).
I hope this helps or you fixed it by now.
Doni