Can’t stream over T-Mobile One Plus Unlimited Plan

Looks like @TabloTV is avoiding this issue now.

Yes, maybe T-Mobile jumped the gun with ipv6 and since you can force ipv4 on iPhone we have this issue. Some of you ask why should they fix a problem that only affects a certain customer. Well because that’s what a company should do. Name one major streaming company including cameras that did not develop a fix for this?

1 Like

Well stated.

1 Like

I thought tablo said they were looking into it. But no one has committed to an ETA.

You might find features/bugs that had a 2-3 year ETA. And some even longer.

So this affects U.S. LTE T-Mobile tablo users using a I-Phone for remote connect(non-WiFi or hot spot).

October 2018. Over a year since this thread started.

I’m a Tablo fan boy, having stated so here and on Twitter, etc. However, not getting this problem addressed seems out of character for the sustaining engineering team.

I don’t try to stream much over wireless, but it would be great during our increasing frequency of visits to the medical clinic.

Sorry this has taken a while guys. It’s been a long road, but we’ve got a fix in testing now!

Stay tuned.

2 Likes

If you need a tester for T-Mobile / iPhone I’m available.

If you need a tester I would be happy to participate since I have an iPhone 7+ with T-mobile

I just connected and streamed live TV over my Tablo with iPhone 8 on T-Mobile.

The situation appears to be fixed at least at the present time. I just streamed from my home Tablo to my iPhone 8 over T-Mobile.

@TabloTV

Does the phone need to be re-paired to Tablo over WiFi for this “fix” to work?

Been struggling with this for months (years but gave up for time) and while everything works over WiFi - “Loading” is all that happens over TMobile LTE. Live or recordings.

I can tether iPad and play video over LTE but not without associated data cap. Which is probably the sticking point… Is it really “unlimited” LTE?

Ok just turned off WiFi and it seems to work on cellular lte on iPhone T-Mobile

any update about this fix?

Yes! An update with a fix has been sent to Apple for approval. Hoping we can release it shortly.

1 Like

And it’s on the way now:

2 Likes

Ok- kept working with it last night and lowered the settings down to 720p and remote to 2 mbps and it is now working---- Thanks Tablo…

1 Like

Update worked surprisingly well here did not restart - iPhone 6+ TMobile LTE

I’m away from that Tablo for several weeks and very relieved update did not break current pairing.

Kudos team Tablo!

1 Like

Noticed that I can now watch over T-Mobile!! Thanks. You guys/gals continue to prove that I made a wise decision in buying your product.

1 Like

You’re welcome @Stan

It look longer than we would have liked to get sorted out, but we’re glad we were able to get it done.

1 Like

I am thankful for this improvement too!