Beta Testing

Has anyone got the iPad app installed??

I still havent seen anything show up

:frowning: Might need to contact support @Davidvr. I’d like to know if anyone else has been successful with the beta install of the app. I have not been

:( Might need to contact support @Davidvr. I'd like to know if anyone else has been successful with the beta install of the app. I have not been

I haven’t had any success installing the app either.

@jeallen1 is it because the provisioning profile won’t install???

@jeallen1 oh and get the latest version from the app store, it was the beta version :wink:

You have to open the email up on your device… (which I originally forgot to do)

@ericgus.yep did that. But the provisioning profile will not install. Acts like it is going to but gets the the profile screen and does nothing

have you tried a hard reset (power+home till it reboots aka apple logo) ?

there maybe be some other tricks you can try like resetting network settings i’d do a quick google since “testflight” is a common tool used by many iOS developers… im sure its come up before.

if you are still having problems then your config might be corrupted … I am not sure but I think a very long time ago I had a similar issue with testflight and if I recall correctly I simply backed up my iphone to my computer, then did a full restore, (can take a while) which restores the OS and the apps/personal data (if you are unsure how to do that google it as there are some good videos out there to show you the right process) … one thing to point out if you do the restore, then make sure to leave your device connected after it reboots and let it iTunes prompt you if you want to restore from your backup … select it, and let it restore…

@ericgus done all of it multiple times, but the version they released to the app store is the beta version so I see all the new stuff they added on my beta tablo :wink:

Can’t give you any objective measurements but seems faster on 4 tuner model

Like @Jestep, having the same issues with the beta iPad app.  Currently using an iPad Mini with retina and iOS 8.   The TestFlight profile has been installed successfully.   When I go to install the actual app, it will go thru the install motions, but then fail.  Hopefully it’s just a provisioning issue.

Hey all,

Thanks for being a part of this. We’ll be wrapping up the firmware and client betas shortly now that we’ve collected some feedback. It looks like the TestFlight approach was a little buggy, fortunately it looks like this will be fixed soon. 

As @Jestep mentioned, the official iPad release is already out in the App store, so you can download it whenever you like.

@Jestep the provisioning profile installed fine, I just had issues installing the app via test flight. It worked fine from the App Store.

@jeallen1 :( I wish that had worked for me, but I suppose the ios8 bug helped me there :wink:

I have fire TV and tablo 4 tuner, would love to beta test if you have room for more.

@wordtamer send @TabloSupport a private message with your email address, Tablo Mac you wish to beta test and all types of devices you can test. eg. iOS iPad2, Chrome Browser, Fire TV, etc…

PM sent, thanks for the assistance.  Guess it would have helped if I had read the thread before posting my question.

regarrds
-john

I have a new nexus player and am happy to beta or alpha test anything. The rest of my setup is above in this thread. Pm me whatever u need.

Do you mean the new Android TV device?