Beta Testing

@TabloTV

I would like to Volunteer to do beta testing for you. I am sure I am not the only one who would do this and I think this would help greatly with issues at the time of rollout. Please let me know if this can be done and if there is already a list I missed.

I have the following:

iPad
iPhone
Android (Galaxy S5)
Roku
Chromecast
And of course all the browsers ;) 

You gotta be kidding, am I the only one willing to beta test?

Heck, I’m in, just didn’t think there is a chance they’ll take us up on it.

@ChrisWilkes I hope they do. 

@TabloSupport, any thoughts on this??? I think it would be a great way to quell some issues seen recently in the forum here :wink: Especially with the influx of Aereo people

Hey all,

This sounds like a good idea! @Jestep thanks for putting this together. For anyone interested, please PM me on the forum with your email address and your Tablo’s serial number (found on the bottom of your Tablo, looks like this LD-B0XXXXX). You’ll hear from us when we move forward with this.

@TabloSupport great thanks!

:ar!

Bump! We’re still looking to add more beta testers to the list we’ve got. If anyone else is interested, feel free to send me the serial number on your Tablo in a PM.

@TabloSupport Add me twice? :stuck_out_tongue:

Im in of course

I am interested as well.  I am currently at work but will PM once home with my serial.

Im in of course

Sorry PIX but you were already included by default :)) 

@tabloTv did you get my request i never got a response back

@crichardso - Did you sent it to @TabloTV or @TabloSupport? I didn’t receive a request from you via the forum… 

@tablotv i sent it to @tablosupport

Ah OK - we have different inboxes but no worries, we’ll add you to the list if you aren’t already there :) 

@TabloTV, any word on this?

@Jestep - Still in the works! We’ve had other priorities (and a long weekend) get in the way. Stay tuned!

I always love beta testing!!!

@Eli Hialeah 

PM @TabloSupport with :

your email address and your Tablo’s serial number (found on the bottom of your Tablo, looks like this LD-B0XXXXX). You’ll hear from us when we move forward with this.