AMAZING! ChanneMaster LTE Filter

Several Antop choices from Amazon how many miles away are you from the TV towers? This one is 65 mile range and is half the price of the one I just got

Be careful with the Antop. The specs at Amazon say reception is:

“Frequency range: VHF:87.5-230MHz , UHF:470-700MHz”

6abc is 82-88 (lo VHF) which falls just outside the Antop’s VHF stated capability (which is hi VHF). Channel 6 might come in but no guarantee from Antop’s specification.

1 Like

Yup, that’s why I ordered the 300 ohm first. Should be here by Saturday!

With the amount of wire you’re ordering, should be able to easily make a full wave antenna. Be curious how it works out without the RCA preamp and with the RCA preamp (with its FM filter).

Yes, ordered 50’, it was the least amount to order. So 144", across the attic. Hopefully this will do the job with ot without the preamp.

You could really make it a powerful antenna by circling the entire house with all 50’ top to bottom. A whole home antenna. At Halloween and Christmas hang ornaments and lights on it…:christmas_tree:

Go all Clark Griswold!!!

1 Like

I’ve got the 400 BV, there are two versions of it, one of which is stronger on VHF.’ In my case, picking up every UHF and VHF channel from every tower (and from towers in other cities), the most distant of which is over 80 miles.

From my experience, this was worth every dime.

1 Like

Hello… was having difficulties with pixelation on Rf 36 a while back. We tried everything… new antenna, new cable, changed tv’s, nothing seemed to work. The problem was only on Rf 36 and no other. Thought it might be Ham interference but ruled that out. Bought the Channel Master LTE
filter and it solved the problem almost completely. An occasional pixel once in a while still occurs.

rush turn pcb assembly in canada

1 Like