A connection to the Tablo servers could not be established

Wonder if someone reboot the servers

This is exactly why they need to give some local control to the user. Update at 12.06 p.m. PST - everything’s up for me now.

Yep, back up again here.

I’m back up again as well. Went from not being able to see my Tablo on browser and Android back to full functionality.

It’s back up for me

Hello all - apologies for the delay. We did experience a brief outage, but everything should be up and running now. If you have any further issues (specifically at http://my.tablotv.com/) let us know.

2 Likes

Down for me at 9:14PM Eastern…

@TabloSupport
The server appears to be back down again. I had experienced problems earlier today, but by noontime it was working again. My.tablotv.com is back to giving “A connection to the Tablo servers could not be established. Please check your Internet connection.” I checked and my Internet connection is working correctly but the Tablo server is not responding.

Same here, Boise ID. Was intermittent at times. Working on Roku TCL TV, Roku Box, Kindle Fire HD 10. But NOT PC - Win 10, Chrome browser & Edge browser.
Just adding comment. I do however like the recent update and I currently have a 4-tuner Tablo and really get a lot of enjoyment out of it. Thanks Tablo for cord cutting people like me.

Same here. Olympics!! Really now?

Down again. Might have to invest in some 24x7 support.

Gag… Down again.

I hate having to rely on the Internet just to watch live TV.

Seems to just affect web app (?). My Roku is working.

My Roku and Fire TV stick seem to work.

But I record the show and watch the recording as it records. That way if something burps I have still recorded the show to view when things return to normal.

I work in IT, thinking I want a job at Nuvyyo, that way I don’t have to be “on call” :wink:

1 Like

Hey – if you guys are interested I work for a really large IT company that offers 24x7 support and a stable DataCenter – Just saying…

1 Like

I work in IT too. It would not be too expensive for them to have redundant servers with a load balancer on the front end. Many known solutions (including Linux-based) for HTML servers.

1 Like

I am having the same problem. I can connect via Roku when on the same wired connection, but not when trying to connect via WiFi. Our Tablo is using an ethernet connection on our network. Attempting to connect from a PC or Roku that are on wireless connections does not work. I attempted to switch the Tablo to the WiFi connection, but the app keeps failing to connect to my Tablo, even when connected to the Tablo Wifi. This only started in the last 24 hours and I suspect the latest firmware update is part of the problem.

I think, it may have to do with “sync”. Earth to @TabloSupport, come in, over…

1 Like

My Roku and Fire TV stick both connect via WiFI 5g and work fine. Multiple tablos with wired router connection.

And a load balancer probably wouldn’t help if the configuration is for least used and the server is up but not functioning properly. Everything would be directed to the non-functioning server.

Of course you could obtain an expensive router and program it to explicitly perform a limited functionality test every few minutes and auto reconfigure on failure. But only the big boys usually do that.