A connection to the Tablo servers could not be established

Anyone else getting this message? All of my PCs get this message this morning. The Tablo itself is OK because I can connect with a Roku box and play recordings and watch live TV and I’m not having problems with any other Web sites.
Using Chrome on Windows 10.

I can only connect via my Android tablet this morning

Yes, I’m getting the same message using the web app or the Windows 10 app but I can connect to my Tablo DVR using the iPad app.

I’m getting the same thing on all platforms tablet and roku

The browser app seems to be down. Probably needs something from the cloud it can’t find.

But Roku and both Fire TV apps seem to work.

My app on the Android phone is synchronizing too. No luck with Roku or browsers on Windows 7

I’m having the same problem this morning. No connection on two wired PC’s (Chrome, Firefox, IE or Edge). I can still connect with two wired Rokus one WiFi connected Roku and an Android Tablet.

Me too. Tablo not working on my browser, iphone app and Roku just fine.

I am as well. Tablo 4 Tuner running the .18 firmware. Tried connecting from the Mac. Haven’t tried anything else yet but will give it some time.

I am as well. I cannot connect via any method. 1) PC on same wifi. 2) iphone on same wifi or LTE service 3) Roku on same wifi.

Same issue here. Tablo Ripper and web browser cannot connect to Tablo servers.

Same issue here. So frustrating!

A connection to the Tablo servers could not be established. Please check your internet connection

I am able to connect from one TV/Roku but not the second. I’ve rebooted the Tablo.

@TabloSupport @TabloTV We’re all having the same issue connecting through a web browser.

Keep in mind Tablo is closed on the weekends.

1 Like

The Nuvyyo servers seem to be down at the moment. I don’t know if anyone is monitoring the servers during the weekend.

Same issue here, I’ve rebooted Tablo several times and none of the PCs can connect using the web interface. Android app was able to connect.

http://my.tablotv.com allows me to connect to my Tablo now.

I cannot connect on any Roku devices. My iPad does connect to the Tablo fine.

Can connect with iPhone and iPad. No connection in iMac. Did all the reboot stuff, to no avail. If some servers are down, wonder if they will let us know when they are up again?