Xbox One - Tablo issues

I gave up on using the Xbox one Tablo App. They never gave it closed captions, and for example, if you look at Sports listings, and go to say NFL, it shows the channel information and when the game is on, but no description of the game, like who is actually playing.

@loomis1975 - Both of these issues have been corrected in the latest app update which is coming very soon.

I hope to have a clearer ETA in the next few days.

1 Like

Thank you for the update. Can’t wait.

Any further updates on a possible release date? For some odd reason it seems like this problem is occurring more often for me. May just be the anticipation of a fix coming haha.

Getting close… Almost through QA!

Stay tuned.

It’s been 3 weeks. Any news?

Had to fix a few bugs and juggle a few other priorities, but we’ve got another build being finalized today.

Cross your fingers for a thumbs up from QA!

Getting submitted to MSFT today for approval. Hoping to get the :+1: next week.

Glad they sent out an email because I haven’t used my tablo for several months because of this issue. Hope it resolves it.

Yeah, judging from the posts here, the Xbox app has been freezing and crashing for almost a year! Crazy. I can understand features missing, but this stuff is unacceptable.

Had Tablo for about 2 weeks now. On XBOX1 I experience issues where the screen pauses on it’s own, causing me to hit the ‘A’ button to continue playing. Then the closed captioning comes on. I can not get the right trigger to work any more to bring me to real time TV. When I fast forward I can not get to live, it always jumps back about 6 seconds and continues with play with closed captioning. I typically have to exit what I’m watching (sometimes exit the app) and then go back to the channel to get back to live. This occurs during 30 minute programs, and seemingly more toward the end of the show.