I bought a Tablo Dual Lite DVR last month. I have an i
- Internal TerkTV antenna with one of the two poles in place and the other one broken
- Tablo connected through WI-FI
- Router is from AT&T Fiber Modem cum Router (Arris bgw210-700)
- Device is either Nexus Player or Amazon 4K Fire TV Diamond shaped (not sure what model it is)
- No Hard Drive connected as of now (Plan to do that after resolving the current issue)
It’s looking good when it’s working well. But that is not very often. I have an internal antenna and most of the UHF channels have five dots and are green. The two VHF channels - PBS and NBC have three dots and are orange.
The channels seem to work well in the mornings from 4:30 AM through 9 AM with an occasional “Unexpected Error Occurred” with two buttons [Retry Playback] and [Cancel] buttons. This happens probably once or twice during the 4-5 hours.
However, in the evening it is a total washout. Every few minutes I get the “Unexpected Error Occured” and is almost unusable.
I have restarted the Tablo and the router with no effect. I think we have different variables - antenna, tablo, wifi and the router. Not sure which one to focus on.
Appreciate any help. Hopefully works in the morning but not in the evening is a hidden clue to the underlying issue.