Windows Phone App

+1 for a Windows Phone 8.1 App.  Internet Explorer compatibility for the Web App is a must and would help for now!

+4 for windows phone app (4 household windows phone users) :smile:

+3 more here.

With the Universal Windows Platform model for Windows 10, it makes sense to make one app to run on phones, tablets, desktop, Xbox One, etc. Here’s how to get started: https://dev.windows.com/develop

Don’t forget Alexa from Amazon. It has been integrated in the latest FireTV.

Makes conjuring sound appropriate for raising thread from the dead

Any thought of a Universal Windows app at this point? You should be able to port whatever version of the ios app is going to end up on the Apple TV

While porting an app that does something silly (like one that makes fart sounds for example) would be easy peasy, doing that for something like Tablo isn’t quite as magical because of all of the integration layers involved.

That being said, I know there is someone on the forum who has said they want to use the Tablo API to build something for Windows so you may be in luck.

Fair enough. I was under the impression though that MS’ software did the heavy lifting no matter what the code. Just wanted to make you guys aware of it if you didn’t already know. https://dev.windows.com/en-us/bridges/ios

+1 for a windows phone app and now that continuum is out one app for all is that much better.

Got another request for a windows phone app.
I went Lumia 950 back in January and have no plans to go back to iPhone. I was using simpletv, and converted to tablotv. Even simpletv had a windows app. I am planning to move my family to Lumia and windows. Win10 on the Lumia 950 is great. No comparison to iPhone if you do real work. Continuum is pretty cool and actually useful.
So this is +4 more.

I believe that there are a couple other web browsers now supported by Windows Phone… Opera, for example…
Would it be possible to access & use our Tablos using Opera instead of Internet Explorer ?
Has anybody tried it ?

+1 for windows universal app that works on windows 10 mobile

I tried Opera, Kaspersky browser, and surfy browser. they all connect, sync, but I get s spinning circle that never stops. so close, yet so far.