Windows 10 coming soon (Edit: is here)

No. If you select advanced installation you can delete all volumes and format the primary drive which is what I did.I believe that would be a clean install. I did just edit the second test (I missed a step).

I’ve been running the fast ring insider builds for months. I really love what they have done with 10. My ASUS tablet and Homebrew desktop will get upgraded this weekend as soon as I have time.

Ultimately do we really “love” 10 or the fact that it’s not “8”?
:smile:

1 Like

586 :slight_smile: Just before they came out with windows 95.

I did have a 286 with a lovely 2400 baud modem that i used to get on bbs boards with.

So have updated, then did a clean install on all 4 of my W8.1 Machines and I have had no issues so far.

Windows update keeps trying to install a touchpad driver and a card reader driver both of which errors out every time but the card reader works fine and I installed the dell touchpad software and that works perfect as well.

All four of the machines appear to be a little faster and feel more nimble. Can’t say I like the new browser. I will be sticking with Chrome which works just fine.

For anyone wanting to a clean install. You MUST do an upgrade first and verify W10 is Activated. After that just start the clean install and hit skip anytime it ask for a activation key.

Have not had time to try the W3.1 install yet but that is on my bucket list.