What hardware is needed to use Tablo on a second TV?

I am considering getting a Tablo 4-tuner model to replace satellite. I have a good outside antenna and a Roku 4 next to where the Tablo will go. I also have a router and ethernet cable (as well as coax) to a second TV in a den in the back of the house. I’m pretty sure that I understand connections to my first TV, but not the second one. Currently I stream over the ethernet to my computer in the same room as the second TV.

Can someone tell me what hardware I’ll need to connect the second TV to use with the Tablo?

Thanks,
LLarry

Unless your TV is a smart TV running an O/S that supports a Tablo app directly, you’ll need an appliance to connect to the 2nd TV that can run a Tablo app. Examples- Roku 2 (newer model), Roku Streaming Stick (new model), Roku 3, Amazon Fire, Nexus Player, Android TV, Apple TV, etc. - see http://support.tablotv.com/hc/en-us/articles/201693203-What-do-I-need-to-use-Tablo- . However, fair warning - that page lists Chromecast and Chromecast has proven to be frustrating for many users on this forum.

Thanks for the info – that really helps!
-LLarry

Note that you do not need the Tablo to be next to the Roku or the TV. It is most convenient for the Tablo to be close to the antenna (so you don’t have to run a long antenna cable) and to the Router or anywhere where you have an Ethernet cable to connect to the router (so you can connect the Tablo to your router with a wired connection for best performance).

The Tablo does not connect to anything else (other than power and hard drive). So your Tablo would connect to any other TV or computer or tablet/phone the same way it connects to the first TV with Roku - through the Tablo app installed on a smart TV, Roku, FireTV, AppleTV, computer, tablet, etc.