What happened to channels cbs 3-1-2-3-4 & wptz 5-1-2 & cw 31-1

Lost everything, except 5 channels on and off with ampliflyer and regular indoor antenna.
used to have 14. using a usa tv app to watch abc etc. pretty good streaming app.
mis my afternoon on ME tv cowboy shows.
c la vie. Montreal East, pointe aux trembles

With the overcast skies, NBC 5 came in clear over the last few days. Signal not as strong as old reliable CBS 3. Now that the sun is out, NBC 5 has disappeared. So Gunsmoke, Bonanza and ex Montreal Royal Chuck Connors will be for a later date. In the meantime, Circle TV now available as 3.3 or 3.5 depending on the converter. Great for those who love real country.

Update. Channel 5 NBC coming in strong the last few days.

Hi all

I am south shore of Montreal. Sometimes in november 2019 i lost all chanel 3.
Early febuary 2020 i lost all chanel 5 too.

I waited until yeaterday while trying multiple rescane every few days but chanels dont come back.

Now yesterday i plugged my antenna cable directly to my tv and after a scan on tv , the tv was able to get chanel 5 3 bars over 5 bars.
But was not able to get chanel 3

Why can my tv can get chanel 5 and not tablo?
Probably my tv tuner is more sinsitive then the tv tablo. Or can tablo bock chanel 3 and 5 because of new regulations?

Would a signal amplifier help? I usualy dont like using that.

Do the channels not come up when you do a new channel scan? If they do, did you hit ADD TO GUIDE after you completed the channel scan?

No they don’t show when i do a rescan.

It’s possible that these channels might be operating at lower power as they work to complete any required repack transitions.

Their transmitter was destroyed by fire last November. They operate on a temporary (less powerful) one.
A replacement should be put in place after the snow is gone.
Montrealers will be happy to have CBS and NBC back.