It’s been a decade or more since I posted here. I have a legacy quad device accessed via wifi. The legacy app on both smartphone and roku device began acting flakey recently so reset the quad to factory and started over using the new gen4 app on a smartphone for setup. I expected that all legacy app scheduled recordings would disappear along with the actual schedules and they did. After completing setup with smartphone app switched to the roku and installed the gen4 app there. No problem using roku app or smartphone app to watch live, watch new recordings, or schedule movies and single episode or series recordings of tvshows. Tried using firefox web browser and I can watch live tv, see or watch 2 new recordings in the recordings area, but the scheduled recordings area is empty even though the smartphone and roku app show a bunch as upcoming that I set up last night. Should I be pointing the browser somewhere other than my.tablotv.com now that I’ve “migrated” to the gen2 apps for a legacy quad device? If not any idea why no scheduled recordings are being shown? I tried firefox on both linux and windows and also edge on windows and they all show scheduled recordings as empty…