Web Browser Live Guide not working

I just received my Tablo today. Set it up and it works fine on my roku’s, iPad, and iPhone. However on my computers web browser Safari, Firefox, or Chrome the live guide doesn’t work. I can’t scroll up/down nor does it even show anything on the guide. I see a portion of the channel list and just blue everywhere. No idea what is coming on next nor what is currently on TV.

Try re-downloading the guide. Sometimes after first setup it takes a while for the guide to download and populate, at least it did for me the first time

Try re-downloading the guide. Sometimes after first setup it takes a while for the guide to download and populate, at least it did for me the first time

Yup.

It took quite a while first time for me.
I’ve found Chrome works best, it’s the most standards-compliant browser there is right now. it’s what most web developers I know of use to beta test web apps.

I figured it out. I’ve been using Make MKV and the latest version is bugged. I had to roll the date back because it’s saying it’s expired but it’s not until March of 2015. Anyhow changing the date on my mac to the correct date/time fixed my issue with the guide. Thanks for the replies. Now I had to figure out why my Roku 1 keep loading…hahaha…

@eli_neris - Glad you got it sorted out! 

Have you placed a ticket w/ @TabloSupport on the loading issue with your Roku? 

He fixed his issue here:
http://community.tablotv.com/discussion/1626/loading-please-wait

Hi @TabloSupport sorry I missed your post but @theuser86 was kind enough to post my solution.

@Eli_Neris Glad to hear it :slight_smile: