Use OS 10.6.8 with WEB APP

I know it is an old computer but is there anyway I can use the Web App for TABLO with OS 10.6.8 operating system?
All I get is a blank page when I click on Web App.
Mike

Can you update your old computer to a later OS? What Mac system are you working on? Or you could just get a fairly new iPad? (used or reconditioned). - How can I update my mac from 10.6.8 to the latest version? https://discussions.apple.com/thread/8287402

You could try an old version of Google Chrome, but not sure how well it’ll work, if at all either.

Google Chrome v49.0.2623.75 is available here:
https://www.slimjet.com/chrome/google-chrome-old-version.php

Go down to the ‘Google Chrome Mac Version’ section, and click on ‘49.0.2623.75’ link to download it.

Snow Leopard? Wow. That’s 8 versions back (10 years ago).

I recommend trying Chrome as others have mentioned.

Dude, we’ve got a PowerBook G3 (Pismo) with a PowerPC G4 CPU upgrade that’s running MacOS v10.3.x.

:smile: (just because you can, doesn’t mean you should) :smile:

…because if you take a system that has exceeded it’s End of Life, as far as security updates are concerned, and connect it to the internet - you open yourself to any/all vulnerabilities that came along or have been discovered since - and will never be patched.

Actually, I’ve worked for big fortune 50 companies with equipment as old and older. Companies that people trust with their money btw.

Sadly, I have XP systems in place where I work. I do believe they supposedly have an added layer of security. (they don’t use DHCP, so we can restart them) It’s a real pain with the messages about chrome not being supported and, well it’s more than obvious. We need it to run some custom (out dated software in some areas)

It’s a bit different than someone asking - I have a real old computer, I don’t understand what I’m getting into, I just want it to work, and… Well, you know, finishing this, I don’t think there really is much difference in most situations :laughing: