UPnP Not Being Set in Netgear N600 WNDR3700

For some reason the Tablo is not properly setting UPnP on my Netgear N600 WNDR3700 router. When this happens I set up port forwarding but it does not seem to have the options Tablo is directing me to set. For example, Tablo provides the following:

IP Address 192.168.1._
Public Port -> Private Port
      21052 -> 8887
      21050 -> 80
      21051 -> 443

If I look up other UPnP settings, these options make sense. However, Netgear’s port forwarding only offers the following user settings:
   Protocol: TCP/UDP, TCP, UDP
   Starting Port _______ (1~65534)
   Ending Port _______ (1~65534)
   Server IP Address 196.168.1.

What must I do to set up this router?

I can’t help but I do have the same router and posted here for some advise.  I was asked to contact support and they would help but I never got around to it. 

So if you do get it to work please share  :slight_smile:

Why don’t you factory reset your router? Then log into it and make sure UPnP is enabled, then the Tablo can map the ports automatically on it’s own. That’s why UPnP exists.

@DanVM - UPNP is supposed to make things easier, not harder :smiley:  @theuser86 has a good idea on the reset but @TabloSupport is happy to help out as well. 

Well, I’m not sure what I did (if anything at all) but after a while the UPnP settings appeared! Sorry to have wasted anyone’s time…

No worries @DanVM. That’s what the forum is here for! Glad you got it worked out. 

@DanVM Glad to hear you’re up and running :slight_smile: