Updates cause my Tablo to crash once again

I am beyond frustrated. every time an update is made available and I update the Table and it reboots I get “Playor Error-No Tuner Available”. I try reseting and unpluging and then have to get on the phone with support. I call up support and wait in the que only to get kicked off and have to call up again to be put at the end of the que. Oh did I mention this happened to me THREE times in a row. I give up. There is an obvious defect with my Tablo and I am getting no where with this problem. What is it going to take to get me a new unit so this does not continue to happen! Seriously thinking about another option.

Sorry to hear that you’re having issues, @tonyb4501 - did you try calling us today? We haven’t missed too many calls so far, and the wait time shouldn’t be too long either. Please don’t hesitate to try calling us at 1-844-TABLOTV (822-5688) once more, or sending me a private message directly with your Tablo’s MAC address, and we can take a look at your unit.

Based off of what you’ve posted above, we’d recommend:

• Rebooting your Tablo
  • Wait for it to come back online, and then run a new channel scan (make sure to hit ‘Add to guide’ at the end of the scan
  • If you still have issues, please reach out and we can help!