Unable to schedule recordings?

I’m new to tablo.I’m running it through a roku with a 1 tb hard drive. And when I try to schedule recordings I get a vague error, unable to schedule recording. I just did the update yesterday but have had this problem over a week. I powercycled everything but still can’t record. Any advice? Thanks in advance.

Did you get your Tablo new or used? Do you have guide data, only recording won’t schedule? You could try manual recording.

@Jomama - Do you have a hard drive attached?

Hi thanks for the response - I bought my Tablo new and I have gotten a few recordings on it. Can you help me understand what you mean by manual recording? Is that just recording an individual show while it is on? I have tried that and also got the same message.

Hi yes I have a 1tb hd attached.

See link on comettv.com thread about manual recording.

@Jomama - Please send an note to support so we can get this fixed up for you. It could be that your Tablo isn’t recognizing the hard drive: http://support.tablotv.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I submitted a support ticket but haven’t heard back. How long does it take to get a response? I’m starting to lose faith in Tablo…

@Jomama - I believe the team touched base with you yesterday. Hopefully we can get a resolution for you shortly.