Tv Grid not updating

Hey guys, I’m having issues with my hdmi Tablo and the live tv grid not loading. Also after a show is recorded it will still say recording in the recent recording section. Sometimes it will say recording even a day after but not be able to watch the show. I have had my unit since early December as have had a great experience and very few issues until the last couple of weeks. Do I need to do a reset or something? Thanks in advance for any advice

Reboot (aka power cycle) your Tablo.

Did you post the same question twice?

https://community.tablotv.com/t/hdmi-tablo-having-issues/

Yea, wasn’t sure what category to post it in. I deleted the other.

Is that the reset tab in the settings. Will it delete my recordings or settings that I already have.

You can just unplug it from the power adapter, wait a couple of minutes, then plug it back in.

See below. The Restart button shouldn’t delete recordings, just reboot the Tablo.

• MORE INFORMATION - Includes additional deep-level details about your Tablo DVR as well as a handy RESTART button.

Restart seems to have done the trick, thanks!

Did you use the restart button in the settings? Or just pull the power cord?

I did the restart on the settings. It seems to have fixed the issues. I guess that would be a soft reset as opposed to pulling the power cord. I have to do the same thing to my Apple TV every now and then.