Tried 3 antennas still getting a lot of pixelation very dissapointing

Sorry to see you go. This may interest you:

I hope you find a solution that works for you…

I tried two different Mohu’s (one amplified) plus a few other indoors. All no good. The Mohu’s would capture a lot of channels but NONE of them reliably. Signal strength would roller coaster from 30% to 90% unpredictably. Day to day or minute to minute. Totally unwatchable. Bit the bullet and installed a good compact outdoor antenna (RCA) and now mostly 98% signals with a couple of 88%. About 100 channels without pixl’s. Hoorah!

1 Like

How were you receiving your signal previously? I’m assuming cable. If you tried feeding the signal directly to your TV and still had pixl’s then you certainly have a reception problem in spite of your efforts. Sometimes it’s possible to be close to broadcasting transmitters and still have difficulty due to terrain or obstructions in your specific location. The Tablo tuners have good sensitivity and reliability so I doubt the signal breaks down at that point unless defective. I would check all leads and connections feeding your Tablo starting with antenna, 75 ohm transformer, coax cable, connectors, etc. Good luck.

1 Like

I am over 50 miles from the transmitters. My antenna is mounted within the attic so you have the entire roof blocking the signal. I get a great signal.
I am using the HD Stacker antenna and the Winegard preamplifier.
HD stacker:
Http://dennysantennaservice.com/hd_stacker_tv_antenna-html.html
http://dennysantennaservice.com/hdp-269-tv-antenna-preamplifier-.html
I can recommend this configuration.

Are you pointing the antennas correctly, have you tuned the antenna? Are you checking station signal strength while tuning and pointing the antenna? I’m getting stations as far as 60 miles away over hilly treed terrain with my attic mounted antenna.

1 Like

I think you might talking to a wall here…Kamal’s last post on this forum was over 4 months ago and he claimed he was selling his equipment and going to greener pastures.

1 Like

Well I’ll be darned. Hello wall.

1 Like

We meet again.

This is what happens when the sharp-eyed critics aren’t keeping us on our toes. The forum runs downhill.