There was a problem establishing an authenticated session with your Tablo. This could be due to either authentication or internet connectivity issues

I have 2 Tablos. Why does one connect OK, but another gets :

There was a problem establishing an authenticated session with your Tablo. This could be due to either authentication or internet connectivity issues.

3 Likes

Also two tablos. Still on firmware 2.2.2. WEB app works fine with one tablo but no connect to the other. Clear Browser cache no help, delete and re-add tablo no help. Original roku app works like a champ on both tablos. tablopreview app works on one tablo but not the other…

But reset the one tablo cleared the problem.

Both dead this morning. Rebooted both - no help. Rebooted the Router, and all is good. Before the Router reboot, my laptop communicated fine with the internet. Router is TP-LINK TL-WDR3600. Laptop is connected to 5.0GHz / both Tablos connected to 2.4GHz.

Have you configured DHCP reservation for the Tablos on your router? If not, give it a try.

What OS and browser are you guys using?

I do have the Reservation in place.

I am using Arch Linux KDE on a Dell E4300 with Chromium.

The original problem occurred while in the midst of downloading with “tablo2go-2.0.55.py”.
When that stalled, I ctrl-C’ed out of that and rebooted the laptop, but only got to the command prompt ( didn’t startx to KDE ). I could “ping -c 3 google.com” fine and dandy, but “ping -c 3 192.168.0.101” didn’t respond. “ping -c 3 192.168.0.102” worked OK.

Then I went to my M6300 running Linux Mint KDE with Chromium and tried to access “my.tablotv.com”. That is where I encountered the error message that is the topic of this whole thing. Then I went to bed…

I also have this problem of not being able to access Tablo on PC with error message:
“There was a problem establishing an authenticated session with your Tablo. This could be due to either authentication or internet connectivity issues.”
On TV, Tablo shows up but since I can’t access it on PC, I can’t record anything. I have Windows 10 Pro and afaik latest Tablo firmware (I can’t check now). My Tablo is less than 6 months old.

Hey mate, hit the red X to delete the Tablo from your PC and then reconnect. That’s what I do when I get this problem and it works a charm.

2 Likes

You rock John Luther! Worked like a charm!

Thank you! I’ve had this problem on my phone forever now, and “deleting” the tablo from the app then reconnecting magically fixed it.