Tablo won't connect via web app or android app

Well, I opened a problem ticket with Tablo, and they suggested perhaps there was a networking issue (loose cable, etc). I was skeptical, but I tried plugging the ethernet cable into my laptop was was very surprised when it didn’t get served an IP address. After a long time it recognized that there was a cable present, and the (sometimes) eventually gave it an IP address.

I was successful tonight in getting the Tablo back on our wireless network (I couldn’t connect to it the other night when I tried), so I guess I’ve got a non-Tablo problem here. None of this helps other folks having issues, though. :smile:

Thank you moneymatters! I was able to see my recordings using Tablo Rippper, and I’m ripping the important programs now!

Looks like the past 3 days it hasn’t been recording either.

Support asked me to put the Tablo in remote access mode, so they can connect in and see what’s going on. Hopefully they will be able to get to the bottom of it.

1 Like

I did a factory reset on my Tablo, and that seems to have done the trick. It is now working again. If all else fails, try a factory reset. :smile:

I’m having the same issue. I had to do a factory reset yesterday due to a corrupt database. Now nothing will find the Tablo on the network. Tried both wired and wireless. I’ve done 3 factory resets today along with multiple regular resets. The Tablo shows up in my router and I am able to go to the IP address and get “Nuvyyo Tablo Server” message. I’ve got a steady blue light, which confirms the Tablo is connected.

Seems there is a second “factory reset” procedure available other than the press and hold the reset button until it flashes fast.

WARNING this will also delete your recordings****

. Unplug the power cord, hold the reset button, plug the power cord back in, waiting until the blue light flashes, let go of the button.

This took me back to 2.2.2, and is asking me to upgrade to 2.2.6. I think I’ll wait a few days though I was not having issues at 1080 on 2.2.6…