Tablo won’t stay connected

My Tablo keeps disconnecting from my IP address? I have to keep rebooting my router for it to allow me to find my Tablo each time I try to use it. It’s just when I exit the app and try to go back in that it disconnects. It stays connected when I am using it. I am not router savvy. I have a roku tv and access Tablo through the Tablo app.

Thanks you your help! :slight_smile:

What kind of message do you see when you open the Tablo app without rebooting your router? Are you getting some kind of ‘No Tablos Found’ message, or some kind of error when you try to connect?

Don’t hesitate to give us a call at 1-844-TABLOTV (822-5688) or send our support team a ticket and we can work with you directly to get this fixed up.

The message I see is “Tablo not found” I then have to unplug Tablo and plug it back in each time I want to connect to it, otherwise it won’t connect. I don’t have any problems once I am in the app. It’s annoying to keep unplugging and plugging back in to use it. It less than a week old. Tablo dual lite

I have been having the same problem started 2-3 weeks ago. I unplug the Tablo Quad and then plug it back in and it seems to work for a day or two then the problem repeats itself. I have set a static ip address on my AT&T BGW210 modem for the Tablo. I access the Tablo mainly from my living room Roku but I have it connected to another Roku and several computers.

Could it be the use of the same SSID for both the 2.4G and 5G WiFi networks and/or the use of the routers band steering feature.

I think this could be the case like @zippy mentioned that Roku is on 5G and Tablo is on 2.4G channels. In my case, the Table wifi was the problem and eventually it stops working/connecting to the main router. Rebooting/resetting does not work and I could not scan its wifi SSID anymore. I finally plug Ethernet wire to the router directly.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.