Tablo Subscription Store Now Open

We now have 6 month free (for those who pre-order),
I have only the Canadian channels in the guide, I can view the US channels but no guide information.
A ticket has been open for a long time ans still no solution, I am not going to pay for it fi I cannot see them all

@TabloSupport - I already have 2 different signons; one to access Tablo Support and another for the Tablo Forum.  I will create another ID to manage my subscription if necessary, but the idea of having to have 3 different signons (all using the same email address) is a little overkill.

Are there any plans to consolidate signons so I could use just one to access Tablo Support, the Tablo forum, and my Subscription information?

Can you purchase a lifetime subscription at anytime or do you need to make that decision when you first purchase?

You can purchase the lifetime subscription at any time. It makes sense to do it pretty early on since you don’t get the monthly or yearly fees reimbursed if you get the lifetime later.

I plan on getting the lifetime, but I have until August of 2015 till I need to pay for a subscription.

Can you purchase a lifetime subscription at anytime or do you need to make that decision when you first purchase?

We don’t yet enable subscription changes through the store, but this will be ready in about a month. If you’re unsure, you can try monthly for now and when that term is up, choose to switch to lifetime. 

We now have 6 month free (for those who pre-order), I have only the Canadian channels in the guide, I can view the US channels but no guide information. A ticket has been open for a long time ans still no solution, I am not going to pay for it fi I cannot see them all

It looks like we were waiting on some additional information from you. I’ve asked @TabloSupport to follow up again.

Are there any plans to consolidate signons so I could use just one to access Tablo Support, the Tablo forum, and my Subscription information?

Sorry. We realize it would be ideal to have the same password for all of these but support and the forum are actually run on third-party platforms whereas the subscription store is home grown. It may be possible to do some merging in the future, but we wouldn’t want to lose any of the awesome functionality that the other third-party platforms give us.

This. . . Please note that as soon as you register for a subscription, your trial period will end. So to get the most from your trial period, make sure to wait until the final days before subscribing

......should have been described a little better in this particular Blog/Announcement.  I saw this post and signed up.  Guess I lost out on about 25 days of free guide data. 

@MC2020Vision - Sorry there was some confusion.

Perhaps we should have included that detail in the Community post. 

We’ll take a look at how we can make that more clear moving forward.
This. . . Please note that as soon as you register for a subscription, your trial period will end. So to get the most from your trial period, make sure to wait until the final days before subscribing

…should have been described a little better in this particular Blog/Announcement.  I saw this post and signed up.  Guess I lost out on about 25 days of free guide data. 

Same here.  I think our end date should be adjusted since the sign up details were so vague. Caveat emptor I presume.

@MC2020Vision - Sorry there was some confusion. Perhaps we should have included that detail in the Community post.

We’ll take a look at how we can make that more clear moving forward.

I went lifetime so doesn’t affect me so much but I can understand how a monthly customer would be quite upset at losing their trial. This needs to be clarified in BIG BOLD letters or setup so payment isn’t made until trial end.

If we were able to maintain 30 day trial with our current setup we would have but it unfortunately it isn’t possible. The fact that your trial ends upon signup is in bold directly in the subscription interface as well as in the blog post. 

Hi Tablo support, I purchased the yearly subscription a day before the trial ran out, but under subscriptions in my account, it states ‘unable to locate this Tablo. Please make sure it is on and connected to the internet. Reload this page to update this status.’

I have triple checked the s/n, no problem there, I also directly connected this twice differently to the router, reset everything, but still no recognizing the Tablo. I have now lost all of my scheduled recordings and access, even though I had the subscription in place. I am frustrated b/c the entire family uses this, and now it is crippled, please advise,thanks.

Hey @Phantom, pretty sure we got you sorted out today. If you have any other issues don’t hesitate to follow up with me.

I just signed up for lifetime because I really like the product and the product team/support is responsive and friendly … 

@ericgus I’ll second that.  Lifetime == reward to those trying to do something good.

Awh, shucks. Thanks guys!