Tablo Server - Planned Maintenance - September 13th, 2021

Hi folks -

Quick heads-up that we’ll be doing some maintenance on the Tablo servers tonight (September 13, 2021) starting at 11:00 p.m. ET. We’re hoping the work won’t take too long, but the servers could be down until 3:00 a.m. ET.

During this time your Tablo won’t be able to:

• Download firmware updates
  • Connect to the web app at my.tablotv.com or the Windows 10 app
  • Connect using remote access (Tablo Connect)

And if your apps are unable to discover your Tablo on the local network, connection to your Tablo will fail as the server is used as a backup discovery mechanism.

The Tablo account portal at account.tablotv.com will also be down for maintenance during this period, so you won’t be able to purchase, cancel, or adjust your subscription services.

We apologize in advance for any inconvenience.

Hi folks - Everything is back up & running now.

As always, if you have any issues don’t hesitate to touch base with support: www.tablotv.com/support/#contact

I don’t think that this statement is correct when it comes to the Roku app and having multiple tablo devices. If you leave your tablo app in disconnect mode, when you start the app you get a 45 second timeout before any units are displayed. If you connect to a specific unit and disconnect to connect to another unit, you get a 40 second timeout before the unit list is displayed. If you search you get a 40 second timeout.

It doesn’t matter if you only spend 20 seconds connected to a specific unit before a disconnect you still get a 40 second timeout. I don’t know why the app needs to phone home since it just did 20 seconds ago.

Of course if you exit versus disconnect the app will immediately connect to the last used device. Maybe fixing all the phone homes is a must have.