Tablo retur. Policy to much troubleshooting

I just purchase Tablo 5 days ago directly from tablo and I have been having nothing but connection errors, it connects then come back later and disconnects, or disconnects while watching, its just to much troubleshooting and I just don’t have time to be fixing this. I need something that’s works right out of box being new, I gave it my best effort but I’m done, Need to return , My question is, what is Tablo return policy, can I get full refund Im guessing I would have to pay shipping. Any mods know thanks

https://www.tablotv.com/warranty-returns/

Nuvyyo Direct Purchase Return Policy

End-User Customers who buy Nuvyyo’s products directly from Nuvyyo, may return them to Nuvyyo up to 30 days after they are received for a refund of the product purchase price (we cannot refund shipping charges).

Shipping Terms

The customer is responsible for shipping costs of product(s) returned to Nuvyyo. Customers are advised to insure products being returned as they are responsible for any damage or loss during shipping.

The user above has already posted our return policy, but if you’d like help with the issues you’re seeing, don’t hesitate to send our support team a ticket or give us a call at 1-844-TABLOTV (822-5688). We’d be happy to help.