Tablo phone app

i don’t normally use my Tablo phone app. Now with new programming coming up, I need to find and schedule new programs. The problem is TABLO will not connect. it appears that TABLO is up but it’s showing old programming (olympics) and not updating to new programs. The msg keeps coming up " a connection to your Tablo cannot be established". help!

Hey there - try this:

Disconnect from the Tablo. You should be brought to the ‘Connect to Tablo’ screen, select the ‘Tablo’ icon.

You should see a ‘connect’ prompt there. To the right, a red X should be visible. Select the red X and confirm to delete the Tablo from that device. Then select ‘Rescan’ and ‘Connect’ to the Tablo below the ‘New Tablo’s’ header. This will prompt a full re-sync.

after rescan I GET ? no tABLO WAS FOUND ON YOUR NETWORK. NOW WHAT ?

I have now deleted the tablo APP from my phone and re added it. i still re-scan and get the msg no tablo was found on your network.

i fixed it. i turned off/on the phone.

3 Likes

Tried all of the above on two different Nexus7 tablets, but reinstall on just one. Both now always go to “No Tablo was found on your network" screen. Can’t get further. MotoX with 1.0.31 app still OK.