Tablo on my iPhone

One week into my new Tablo - we love it so far!

It’s working fine on my wife’s Android phone, my Fire Tablet HD, but not so much on my iPhone. The app does everything on my iPhone except play video.

When I tap a ‘play’ button, I see the loading thing circling, then when it looks like the video is about to start the app takes me back to the screen where I just tapped the ‘play’ button.

I’m using an iPhone 6s, and have iOS 13 beta 4 on it. I know it might be because I’m using iOS 13, but I thought I’d post here in case I’m missing something.

Btw, iOS 13 has been working great on my phone with all of the apps I have on there since the beta 3 version.

Thanks for the heads up - we’re investigating the iOS Beta to see what we can do.

Wow! Thanks for the quick reply!

1 Like

Same Issue here!!!

Same problem on iOS 13 beta 4

i’ve got an iphone SE showing similar symptoms. it used to work fine. Lately it does infinite “syncing”. It won’t finish loading the guide, so never can play a live channel. After long time it sometimes displays the outline of the live guide showing the correct time blocks but the guide never fills in, nothing for any of the guide modes. The local channels have been doing interesting things with the repack so i’ve been rescanning often. Rescanning does not seem to help.

Delete the app from the phone, reboot your phone, then install the app from the App Store.

1 Like

Thanks, that fixed it, user agent 86.

Would you believe I was going to try that?
This is the second time I’ve seen that deleting and reloading an app will fix it!

Thanks again and say hi to user00 through user85 when you all get together for reunion, good times.

1 Like