Tablo LG webOS App Update – v. 1.7.4

@DHC We are still investigating the reported loader times, and I hope to have some news on that front soon.

@t_g_farrell Unfortunately, this has been the only report of this particular problem and we haven’t been able to recreate it just yet, but we are still working on this.

Still cannot load on my LG TV and my support ticket has gone silent @TabloSupport.

I’ve replied directly to your DM. We’re still investigating this particular issue.
Is there anyone else having the same app load issue as @t_g_farrell? So far this has been our only report, and reproducing it has been challenging.

Are you able to reproduce the problem with shows currently recording not starting at the beginning?

Yes, we’ve managed to reproduce this and are continuing to investigate.

I have the same issue, LG Tablo apps doesn’t start anymore. I deleted the apps, reboot tablo and tv, reinstall and still not working. It was working a few weeks ago. It’s on my main tv too, so very annoying.

1 Like

I had to reset my TV back to factory to get the app working again. What a pain.

I would like to add that I also see the performance issue upon startup of the app. It takes several seconds to get to the blue tablo screen that shows “Connecting…”. I start to wonder if the app is checking for updates before it starts up.

Play from beginning doesn’t work for in-progress recordings.

Seems like a pretty basic feature. . .

I have tablo device: 2.2.26
HTML app 1.7.4 build 144 [201907101520]

What procedure did you use to reset your TV back to factory???