Tablo iOS Mobile App (4th Gen) Update (v. 1.4.0)

Hi folks -

An update for the newest Tablo iOS mobile app for 4th generation Tablo devices is now available.

This update doesn’t have any blockbuster changes but does have a few small tweaks we wanted to get to you before the holidays.

Here’s what you can expect:

Tablo iOS Mobile App (4th Gen) Update (v. 1.4.0)

• Bug fixes & performance improvements

If you have any questions or problems, please post them below or touch base directly with support.

Hey, is there a way to get the iOS/iPadOS app to start up on the Library screen and not the Home screen? If so, how?

There isn’t currently a way to select your start-up screen, but I’ll pass that suggestion on to the engineering team.

1 Like

Wow. A gen 4 DVR product where the app’s startup so a user can actually select a recording to play. Revolutionary. Sounds like the tablo legacy app’s.

I’ve had no problems with anything since starting. 4th Gen 4 tuner device, no problems on any of my apps. All works great.

@TabloTV

I’ve had several recordings that come back immediately as “failed to load. A network error occurred” on this iOS version but I don’t know if it was something that was occurring on earlier versions. It also has a blue failed to load on the icon in the all recordings on those same icons but I discovered two things, first that these recordings can’t be deleted from the iOS Tablo app or viewed and second the recordings did properly complete but are accessible, viewable and can be deleted from fireTV Tablo app.

That means for some reason this iOS version is mishandling the cataloging and visibility of some recordings.