Tablo HMDI improvement

On the remote it would be GREAT if the remote had a number pad. My wife hates the up up select type of channel change on live tv. As such she would rather keep Dish which ends up costing me money just so she can select a channel on the number pad. You could then sell an “upgraded remote”…

1 Like

You may be able to use a 3rd party “learning” remote instead. I use an older Sony universal remote that controls my LG TV, DVD Player, etc. It has a nice number pad on it.

I would use a harmony remote. I doubt that the tablo software works with it though since the remote they sell with it does not have a keypad.

1 Like

It wouldn’t at the moment, but it’s something we can consider for a future update.

I would buy one in a heartbeat if I could use a number key remote.

Since we are on an wish list I have a 4 tuner that it would be great if the HDMI would integrate with it and share recording between it and the HDMI box. The HDMI box would be the master and able to from one interface get to both recordings.

1 Like

Recently tech, industry and society in general has become more cognitive with terminology :raising_hand_man:t6: -

You mean I have nothing to fear from various tech masters of the universe such as Cook, Bezos, Pichai, and Zuckerberg.

Fresh foil hat every day :shield: