Tablo HDMI dual reboot when browsing guide

Hi.
Lately, when I browse the guide my device keep rebooting without any message.
Have to wait many minutes before get back to TV.

Tablo HDMI Dual

1 Like

Hi @MartinMM,

That is certainly not optimal. We will DM you with some instructions to send logs.

Ok, we’re looking at the logs, but can you answer if possible, how often this has happened, and exactly what you were doing when it happened?

Since three to four weeks and it happend each time I browse the tv guide. Looks like the cpu run 100% and reboot (I’m a computer guy) when it will try to refresh the thumbnails at top with program description. I tried browsing slow or fast same thing happening

This is a well documented “feature” of the dual HDMI. I have even posted videos of it.

I have written extensively about what I think is happening.

At this point I hold no hope that the Dual HDMI will ever be fixed.

1 Like

I’m having the same problem. May have to resurrect my Channel Master and put my Tablo down if this persists. I’m tired of the nightly reboots and the ~30 minute wait to get it back.

Same here, When I look through the guide the Tablo will reboot. This happens several time a day, with at least 15 min to boot back up, with a 500GB HDD attached.
Please help.

Tonight it rebooted and now will not stop the blue circle of death, with the steady flash to black. What a piece of shit. I can’t believe I paid more that 50 bucks for this crap. Plus I get a reminder this week that my subscription is coming due in February. Guess I have to get my channel master working again.
Tablo Fail!!!

Is there a way for me to have you examine my logs, or is there a solution you were able to find looking at MartinMM’s logs that you can share?
Please help,
Patiently waiting.

Edit: I’m waiting for it to reboot again while I write this.

Hi @ZiggyDaMoe, our team is working very hard to fix this, and we think we have identified some of the core issues. Please stay tuned for a release in the near future that addresses it. However, this is quite a complex problem, so we appreciate your patience.