"Tablo has stopped working" message on Android phone

I keep getting this message “Tablo has stopped working, Report or OK” on my android phone and I’m not even watching Tablo. Anyone have idea why I keep seeing it and how to stop it?

Lot’s of us are experiencing that. Tablo is aware.

2 Likes

Almost hourly.

Thanks for your patience guys… We’ve got a fix for this that will be pushed in the next update.

Here’s a quick question – Why wait? Seems a bit silly to me to make others wait on a fix, when the fix is waiting for other fixes (apparently) to join forces, before it/they become available. What does it take to issue an update anyways?

-Rodger

1 Like

I’ve had this for a while, I was hoping it would have been fixed with THIS update (2.2.2).

@Max - This is not a server related issue (which is firmware i.e. 2.2.2) but an app related issue. The fix for this will be going into QA shortly so it’s coming soon.

1 Like

I gotchya. Now that you point out the obvious, it makes sense :blush:

@Max - No worries. There’s a lot of moving parts to make this work and we don’t expect you to intuitively know how it all fits together :slight_smile: That’s for us to worry about!

I’ve noticed that this always happens to me after disconnecting a bluetooth device

1 Like

Several things set it off for us: disconnecting head phones, backing out of screen mirroring and oddly enough on my wife’s Dell Venue 8 tablet (Android 4.4.2), trying to go to: http://schoonerwharf.com/webcam.cfm to view a webcam will bring it up after showing the Dell splash screen for several seconds.

I get it absolutely every time I disconnect a BT device.

Any update on how soon this app update may be in coming?

2 Likes

We’re getting really close. In QA now and almost done.

Any update on when this fix will be released?

@MarcCharette - We released new apps for Android recently. Try deleting the app and re-adding it to make sure you have the latest.