Tablo guide on Roku3 is 3 hours ahead

I had the same problem starting last week. The time was off by a few hours in the regular Roku app but fine in the beta Roku app. Rebooting the Tablo fixed it.

This issue coincided with programs scheduled to record not recording. I have sent support a ticket on that.

Also, I don’t know if its related, my guide status shows being updated 13 days ago. When I try to update it, it says downloading, and then says updated 13 days ago. Does that sound right?

2 tuner with 2.2.6
Roku Streaming Stick
Time set to CST and automatic
No VPN

@kylesedwards - You should only see that if you have a channel that is in your lineup that has stopped broadcasting.

How do the rest of your guide screens look? Do they look more sparse than usual?

I would recommend touching base with support so they can track this issue down: http://bit.ly/1w8BrBw

Well, funny timing. I reset the Tablo, again, and just did another guide update try. It looks like it has updated. Says 4 mins ago.

1 Like

@kylesedwards - Excellent, glad to hear it. Keep an eyeball on that and let us know if you have any further issues.

Also - if you have your Tablo on a power strip to turn it off at night, this can cause the guide data update window to be missed.