Tablo cannot be found....EVERY SINGLE DAY

Well, I haven’t been offered any help from support other than them asking me to put my Tablo into heart beat mode…which seemingly failed every time on the 2.2.12 firmware. On Monday I informed them, via Email, that I switched back to 2.2.10 in an attempt to actually use this POS to watch television and I’ve received no further email communication and only the response above seemingly indicating that they’re considering this case solved by offering to permanently revert my firmware.

Bumping this again because I still have to reboot this thing daily. Unplugging the hard drive seems to help sometimes but not consistently. Regardless, I lose all DVR capacity in doing so.

I appreciate the ideas Daniel454, but I dont have a spare power supply to test, no powered USB hubs to throw in between and I’m running out of patience to troubleshoot for Tablo.

Have you tried putting a USB cooling fan under it?

Maybe you have a defective Tablo. Return it to the retailer and get a new one.

I’ve tried standing it vertical with no apparent change in outcome. Unfortunately, I’m outside of Amazons return period. This thing did work good for almost 2 months of ownership. It’s been garbage since.

Well try the cooling fan, it may help.

Still no updates or response from the Tablo team via this thread or email?

Can you please get me information on a refund or RMA process to get a unit that works?

@fcorona76 Hey there! We sent over a note via your ticket yesterday, we’d like to set up a replacement for you! Just in case the response got caught in a spam filter of some kind, we’ve resent the email.

I had this issue happen to me once since I upgraded to 2.1.2, can I get a replacement unit too? a 4 tuner would do the trick, thanks <3

I’ve received no emails and there is nothing in the Spam folder. I did get your resend from a few minutes ago. Thank you for a response.

Ever since I have turned mine on its side, I’ve been trouble free. Knocks on head, I mean wood.

1 Like

I have the same issue with my Tablo 4. Waiting for a response from Tablo Support too. Now I will turn it on its side. Thanks for the suggestion Canons900!

I did receive an email from Support today and they asked me to put Tablo in remote access mode so they can log on and see what’s happening. This is cool!

1 Like

My replacement Tablo did it again last night. I woke up this morning, turned on the TV and the Roku said “No Tablo Found”. I went down to the basement where all the networking equipment is located and there is no light shown on the Tablo and none of my other devices could connect either. No response to the reset button so I had to unplug it to get a reboot.

After getting it back up and running I put it into Heartbeat mode. Can someone please, please, PLEASE take a look at it and tell me WTF is wrong. I’ve thrown more money at this device than should be necessary. Different router, 2 NEW hard drives, 1 used hard drive, different surge protector strips and countless hours of frustration.

The Tablo is standing on end in a cool, dry, climate controlled basement. Gigabit hardwired to my network along with my router, Motorola cable modem, Roku Premiere Plus, Synology NAS, and PC’s. Power is plugged in to a surge protector…the same one all of the other devices are on.

@TabloSupport has a better chance of seeing your message if you include their username in the message like I just did.

1 Like

How do you downgrade the firmware to 2.2.10 ?

I’m having the same problem and I wanted to try that. I have tablo on roku, iphone, or chrome brower on PC.

Here’s how:

https://community.tablotv.com/t/player-error-could-not-play-live-stream/5545/64?u=tablointhecity