Tablo Apple TV App (4th Gen) Early Access Program

Glad to be a beta tester. Not having ATV integration for the new 4th Gen Tablo is the only hurdle I see and did no realize when I purchased. Three ATV’s in the house so very much hoping its soon.

1 Like

What can you do if you used the wrong number for the MAC address

I have been a Beta Tester for Sony, Apple, and a couple others. When I was Beta Testing, I took it very seriously, I would put the product threw different paces to be sure we had what we wanted and everyting on that aspect was right.There were lots and I mean lots of emails sent back and forth.
I want to take the time to say to all who are signing up how much I appreciate the time and responsibility you are taking. The ones I was involved in were not cake walks.

Send us a DM with your details and we’ll see what we can do.

1 Like

I just installed the beta app. It works like a charm, absolutely no issues. Great work, Tablo!!!

3 Likes

I’m guessing you signed up after EOB (end of business day) on Friday. Expect to hear back on Monday.

This is exciting!
Hoping to beta test!

I have been waiting patiently since last August and I have been in contact with your support team in the past. I am happy to see that the app is now in beta.

Hello Tablo TV staff,

I’m a software developer and have been doing beta testing for decades, starting with being a beta tester for Windows 95. I developed and sold several consumer apps using VB, C# as an independent software vendor (ISV) in the 1990s and 2000s.

I’ve been using Apple products since 2009, including iPhones. iPads, Macs and Apple TVs. Never got cable TV and have used all levels all OTA DVRs, starting with an RCA NTSC DVR.

Eagerly been waiting for the Apple TV for Tablo 4th Gen app and I would be more than happy to beta test it.

Thank you

I signed up for the beta. Is there anyway to check my status?

Im using the app on google tv android tv roku and now tvos

I’ve got 5 Apple TVs waiting. Signed up and ready to test

How old are you, like 60-65? LOL. When W95 came out, I was a teenager.

2 Likes

Nice. Lots of experience.

However, I’m sure EZTabTV was gray by the time Win98 came out regardless of how old they were when Win95 came out!

Btw, not the person you targeted, but I’m not 60 and Windows 3.1 wasn’t out and in use quite yet in “my time”. What are you? 3? (it’s not just you that gets confused on “times”… we all do)

1 Like

I wasn’t “targeting” him, but was being very sarcastic. AND. Very curious.

I was in middle school with 3.1 and then 3.11 for works groups.

We were using Windows 3.1 in middle school on a handful of PCs.

1 Like

My point is while it sounds like “eons ago”, it really wasn’t. Though, indeed, we are getting older. If you have questions about “when” with regards to history, I do encourage you to ask “the older crowd”.

1 Like

I have only an Apple TV box. Should I go ahead and purchase a Tablo unit and hope the Apple app comes out soon? It apparently will do me no good without the Apple app.

1 Like

Will it be a private message board invite or on here? I only use AppleTV.

There’s a link to the application at the top of this thread.