Tablo Android Mobile App (4th Gen) Update (v. 1.0.8 & 1.1.0)

Hi folks!

An update is available for the newest Tablo Android mobile app for 4th generation Tablo devices.

This update has a few improvements and bug fixes so make sure to update to the latest and greatest.

Here’s what you can expect:

Tablo Android Mobile App (4th Gen) Update (v. 1.0.8)

• Adds improved profile screen, enabling adding and switching between multiple Tablo devices
  • Fix to enable display of closed captioning on streaming channels
  • Bug fixes & performance improvements
    tablo_android_mobile_profile_switcher

Tablo Android Mobile App (4th Gen) Update (v. 1.1.0

• Bug fixes & performance improvements

As always, if you have any questions or encounter any problems, feel free to post them below or touch base directly with support.

Quick look and I like it

Why when I start the app I have to login and when I do it asks for my zip code? If I and my tablo are in L.A. and I enter a NYC zipcode what does that mean.

Android app on Samsung Tab S4 works as shown in your screenshot . Android app on Google Pixel 6 connects to Tablo Device, I can see live grid and have all functionality, except for the profile screen. Just a spinning circle. It never shows Tablo Device list (I only have 1). I’ve logged out and in. I’ve removed and reinstalled app, I’ve rebooted the Tablo Device, no luck. I’ve waited at least 5 minutes, hoping to see the connection to the Tablo device. The Tablo Device and S/N shows on the Settings screen, but just the spinning circle on the Profile page. Not sure why. Any ideas?

Oops, I think I figured out why I was having a problem. I had Google Fi VPN on. When I turned it off and tried to reconnect to the Profile page, everything worked as it should.

1 Like