Tablo Amazon Fire TV/Android TV App (4th Gen) Update (v. 1.1.5)

Hi folks!

An update is now available for the Amazon Fire TV and Android TV apps for 4th generation Tablo devices.

This update doesn’t have any big new features but has a laundry list of small tweaks that should provide a better experience.

Here’s what you can expect:

Tablo Amazon Fire TV/Android TV App (4th Gen) Update (v. 1.1.5)

• Bug fixes and performance improvements

As always, if you have any questions or encounter any problems, feel free to post them below or touch base directly with support.

3 Likes

I did the manual upgrade of the app on my Fire TV Cube.

At first glace it sure seems to be much faster responding to menu selections so it looks like there is improved performance with this new version.

Unfortunately, the Library/Latest ICON display glitch is still there, and seems to be worst now when it happens since all of the ICON boxes are now blank when it glitches.

And the Live/Favorites guide listing glitch is still there the first time the guide is changed from All Channels to Favorites.

Question:

Will the Library feature for ‘Coming Soon’ that is available in the Android and iOS apps be added to the Fire TV app?

Just got notice to install this for my Tablo. So I did. I’m using a firetv stick 4k 1st gen.

After installing I immediately saw issues. I was scrolling through the FAST channels and not doing anything else and got kicked out of Tablo completely and had to go back in a couple of times. I was doing something else and got kicked out too.

Maybe 1.1.99 when it comes will fix all of the issues? maybe not.