T Mobile free monthly Vudu movie deal now active

For those of you with T Mobile, their monthly giveaway of Vudu movies is now active. I’ve been trying since it was announced, and it just became available for me today. T Mobile customers get one free SD movie a month, and the credit has to be used within 30 days, once applied. The credit that showed up in my account was for $3.99.

Also, T Mobile customers get to sign up for Sling TV for $14/month instead of the regular price of $20, in case you’re not aware.

Both promotions are good for one year.

Keep in mind you have to be a part of the Binge On program for this offer to be available. I opted out of the program because I have unlimited data and I don’t want SD quality videos by default.

Yea, I loved the “They are throttling”, no we are not we are downgrading :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, I got a chuckle out of that response from T Mobile… I have Binge On for my phone, but will be watching on the big screen TV in the living room, and rarely ever watch on my phone, so their “downgrading” doesn’t matter. I too have unlimited dated with T Mobile. The SlingTV and Vudu offers were just too good to pass up.

1 Like

I don’t think you have to be part of Binge On for Sling TV deal, but KNOW you do for the free Vudu movie.

Yep, that is correct. I had 2 months free of Sling TV and only used it about once unfortunately. Too much content too little time :confused: