Switching from Dish, any opinions on setup?

Though the Playstation Vue looks like it might be attractive, there are a few things that strike against it. The most glaring is the very-limited range of devices it can be used on. (And their support docs on all this is awful. I had to go really digging what I was looking for.) I mean, no Roku support? Really? One of the best-selling streaming media players there are…?

I’m beginning to really hate companies that act like a closed ecosystem is the way to go. Maybe that’ll change in Vue’s case; it is new.

Yea I agree leaving the Roku off was a mistake. There is a problem with streaming apps though as people want them for every smart TV, smart Blu-ray player, roku, amazon, Android, iOS and if it isn’t amazing on every single one of those and work without any bugs then users will slam then for a terrible app so I see why there is a limitation. That being said it is a newer service and I bet they’ll integrate roku in sooner or later.

Since their own TVs use Android these days, I’m sure Android support will be coming soon. I do wonder what kind of deal they made with Amazon to do the Fire first.