Streaming Channels

That was my phone going to the website for the MyTablo Status.

The light is solid blue.

Also, the device I’m using has not yielded different results. The same thing happens on Fire, Roku, and Chromecast with Google TV. My primary streaming devices are all Apple TVs. Since I have Legacy Quad on my Apple TV, the Gen 4 has been the red-headed step-child and only pulled out occasionally. Each time it disappoints with these weird behaviors. It’s certainly much more fussy and finicky than any other device I’m using in my household.

I know you’ve rebooted… have you unplugged it for a min and plugged it back in?

IDK why Tablo told you it’s unique to you – why they couldn’t just take a look at your logs and see what’s up – or at least if it’s connecting to their servers. It doesn’t show up on that my-status page. Super weird.

The only thing I can think of (other than the factory reset we’re trying to avoid) is to trick it into a network change. IDK how stable the Tablo’s wifi is, but I know I have to reset the network on one of my TVs every few months.

Do you have any other extenders or any other splits between your networks?

Are you still able to stream OTA through the 4th gen?

I forgot if you’re wired or wireless…

Interesting that you can do that via a web browser but you can’t actually access anything to do with the Tablo.

I took the entire thing apart. Unplugged everything (modem, router, Tablo) and waited a few minutes. Plugged everything back in. Pulled out yet another new ethernet cable. Reconnected everything. And it seems to be working now. Maybe doing that for the 15th time was the charm. So I’m fingers crossed that this time it keeps working.

Sorry you had to go through all of that, but I’m glad it’s working!

Who knows what the issue was. I’m sure everything being unplugged for a while reset a few things here or there!

Thanks for the update! :-).

I really have no idea. I’ve disconnected, unplugged, and reconnected so many times. This last time seemed to resolve what ever was going wonky in the set up. I’ll see how it’s doing over the next few weeks.

1 Like