Stop Tablo Sync function on my cell phones

Can Sync be removed or stopped on my cell phone Tablo App? Each time I want to look at the live TV menu or record a movie Tablo Sync function takes over and I can’t do anything with Tablo until the process finishes, 20 to 30 minutes later.
Thanks.

Are you using my.tablotv.com or the Tablo app? When I use the app on my Android phone it does sync at times, but only for a minute or two - nothing like what you described.

I am using the Tablo App for Android Phones.

Try using my.tablotv.com instead, maybe that will be an improvement. I used the web interface exclusively (phone and PC) up until Tablo announced that Chrome wouldn’t support web access any longer - but that was walked back.

Thank you for the input. I will try the web connection vs. the Tablo android app.

I can confirm my.tablotv.com works perfectly on my Android as long as I am in a location with adequate connection speeds. Using my cellular IP ( fully unlimited HD streaming plan) runs pretty smooth in most places where I live. Of course its not the same as being on someone’s remote LAN (connected via their wifi) running fiber!!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.