Slow fast forwarding of commercials

Interesting to note that Tablo themselves use Nexus player for some of their testing procedures.

Tried rebooting as requested, takes 3 min to load on roku 3 and if fast forward same load time, tried on pc would not play with out stop starting, as always works great on iPad.

@Jpaulmille - Please touch base with support. http://support.tablotv.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

@Jpaulmille @TabloTV Did you find a solution for this? I am having the same issue.

So here is my update. Upgraded firmware to latest 2.2.8 if I remember correctly. I also bought a Roku 3 on a Black Friday deal and plugged it directly into my router via Ethernet. Everything is very speedy now skipping through commercials frame by frame. Negligible load time after pushing play.

BUT, my other older Roku (an XD) on Wi Fi in another room is still very slow. It is slightly faster since the firmware update to Tablo, but just barely.

As always my iPad and iPhone are still very fast.

Now if I could only bare to watch live TV on Tablo, it’s horrible in so many ways, things would be great.

JHope this helps.