Signal meter preamp

The Antenna Man found the coolest device. It’s a preamplifier with a signal meter you can read using Bluetooth on your phone. It sounds like they also have a signal meter only version.

3 Likes

I just ordered the signal meter only version, model ST-1000.
Will test it out this weekend. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Radojevic,

Thanks for sharing about the signal meter version. I don’t need it, but can advise others cutting the cord who might need it.

In my case, I am 24-26 miles from the towers in Jackson, Mississippi and have a 100% perfectly clean line-of-sight to the towers, being that my house is on a 50 foot hill. The neighboring houses’ rooves are lower than where my Channel Master Flatenna 35 (non-amplified) is positioned. All 6 major stations from SW Jackson are 5 out of 5 bars.

1 Like

I saw that on youtube last night, first thing I thought was a lot of people here need that.

1 Like

Ouch! Jackson. I know there was water trouble down there. You familiar with the Locksmith down there SE Lock and Key?

I am vaguely familiar with SE Lock and Key, but, then again, I haven’t had a real need for a locksmith for a long time.

As to the water, the past mayor and councilpeople have been kicking the can down the road for water system improvements for 50+ years. The city’s chickens have fully come home to roost on this. I actually live just outside of the City of Flowood, a Jackson suburb, whose water is a totally separate source. Hopefully, all of the other water systems in Mississippi take heed and start planning for upgrades and replacement before problems start occurring.

Every time the temperature in Jackson drops below freezing several degrees, they have water main ruptures.

1 Like

I wondered because I know the owners from online. Nice people! They always helping the local no kill animal shelter including recently with bottled water. I believe a picture or video of their shops water got featured on Good Morning America. A bin of what I would compare to thin gravy. :face_vomiting:

Good luck! We had our own water issues in my area that affected many friends and family.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.