Selling Tablo

Guys, I had to make the difficult decision to reattach the cord that I cut last year.  Now, I need to sell my tablo.  Can I list what I have on this board or is that against the rules?  I understand if it is against the rules.   I can go to Ebay.

There doesn’t appear to be any particular rule against it here.  I would go ahead and list it here.

For Sale:
One soul. It is old and used but in fairly good condition. I am selling it as I no longer need it because I have reattached the cord that I cut back when I tried Tablo. I am asking $36,000 for my soul as I will need this much money to pay my cable TV bills for the remainder of my days on this earth. I can only hope that there are some decent entertainment options in hell. Thank you.

Guys, I had to make the difficult decision to reattach the cord that I cut last year.  Now, I need to sell my tablo.  Can I list what I have on this board or is that against the rules?  I understand if it is against the rules.   I can go to Ebay.

I would be interested in making an offer is it a 4 tuner?

It was sold already.

Hey guys, I’m selling my 4 turner with lifetime on eBay.

I do have a couple of ROKU3s to sell, but I don’t know if I should put them up on eBay, if interested just shoot me a PM.

Thanks

hi,

just fyi, i don’t believe you can sell your guide subscription. the subscription is linked to your account, not to any device.
at least that was the policy when i purchased my lifetime subscription.

hue

@krissy @rem736

You are correct. You cannot sell nor transfer your subscription - well I guess you can but you need ‘approval’ from Tablo. See point 16 in the Subscription Agreement below:

“16. No Assignment. You may not assign or transfer any interest under this Agreement without the written consent of Nuvyyo.”

https://www.tablotv.com/subscription-agreement/

Why would Nuvyyo object to selling a TabloTV with subscription? People buy/sell Tivo with subscription all the time.

That’s because the Tivo subscription is tied to the device. A Tablo subscription is tied to a user.

SimpleTV has the same strategy with the device being tied to the account. I was a previous user and sold it by handing over my credentials.

1 Like