Scripps News Network -- nothing listed as "new"

They got an update out… :grinning:

1 Like

What?!

LOLOL.

AND an answer to the duplicates question we’ve been trying to sort out!

1 Like

This may be wishful thinking, this is a good way to get through to Tablo Support. Using the Search Facility for post from TabloSupport you’ll see they haven’t been here since early January and only an occasional 1 -2 a month if that.

https://community.tablotv.com/search?expanded=true&q=%40TabloSupport%20order%3Alatest

Look at Feature Requests sort on TOP - ALL TIME, see the most talked about requested… still being requestrd :neutral_face: You’ll be next

Do you have it s BB ailanle OTA to ,

Try as I might, I just cannot sort out what you’re asking. Sorry.

Sorry typo. Do you have Scripts News over the air? You can try recording it. Scripts News is also one of the streaming channels.

That’s okay. I just felt really bad that I couldn’t decipher your typos I’ve become so used to! ;-).

I do not… but that’s a good idea. If anyone does have that OTA. I wonder if it shows up as “new” that way.

Thanks for the idea – wonder if that would be worth looking into.

I have it it’s and Tablo streaming app. I also have iON over the air and streaming.

I tried recording a show on Dove and it failed. I will try again. It was Due Thomas FB zEyr

Interesting.

If you look at your OTA guide for Scripps News, does it ever show “The Race” as “new”? This is the one I’ve been trying to get set up right. Hopefully, Tablo gets word to their company and they rework some of the channel’s information.

Scripts News does not EVEZr list any show as NEW. In fact most OTA do not show new except ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, PBS.

I would think the first The Race-Weekend would be marked as new and not the rest. Same for Debrief, Scripts News and all their other shows
First one on is new and not the rest.

Yeah, in this case, sometimes there’s 2 sometimes there’s 3, but it’s the one at 5p central that’s “new”. Problem is, I get at all of them!

Thank you for checking. I appreciate it.

Did you try do not record duplicates.

Just got an idea. Scripts News toll free number is 833-472-74777. Perhaps a call in campaign. If course that goes to news department and they would need to send it up the chain

Thanks for the #.

No duplicates is on.

TabloSupport was trying to explain above that the way some programming is listed, those that don’t use unique IDs for shows/episodes make this feature pointless.

I looked at descriptions and they are all the same. I’ll be surprised is you got one. I guess either record all or schedule manually.

I’ve got it set for Record All since that’s the only way get any of them.

The 4th gen doesn’t have the manual scheduling, though, but maybe sometime in the future.

Record episode. You would need to do it daily.

Btw phone # is a recording only. You leave a message no live person.

Good to know, thank you.

I’ve been leaving the “Record All” on, but limiting it to 3 eps so that I have one from the day before, and at least one from the current day. Appreciate your looking into some of this. Great to have others who have more OTA channels for comparison!