Scheduled Recordings Not Happening

@TabloSupport - Just submitted a ticket. I have tried a reset but it did not fix anything. We have missed every recording in the past week and are now up to 2 season finales… Help!

@angelosc Our team will be (if they haven’t been already) in touch shortly! I’m sure we’ll be able to get this fixed up.

Thanks! I did get the email just a little bit ago. I will test the suggestion on a fix this evening and post back with the results.

My table quit recording also in December. Worked flawlessly for a year…very sad!

My Tablo has continued recording over the past 7 months - have you touched base with Tablo Support? There also have been many firmware updates since then that might help you.

My fix was to unplug everything (tablo, router,modem, anything related to the Internet and network) then turn on the router/modem whatever you use for Internet and Netherlands purposes. After you verify you have Internet, only then turn on the table.

My son was rebooted the router without telling me and every time it would cause this issue. But after following that process it fixes.

I reboot my router without rebooting my Tablo and it usually works fine.

What is the make and model of your router?

So it looks like I forgot to post my results…

The solution was to do a new channel scan. I may have added a new one just to ensure that it took the change. Then set up a new recording to do a test. I am pretty sure that I did a restart too, but that was not part of the directions. This fixed the issue and all has been working well since.

The restart fixed the issue the first time, but the second time it did nothing. Try the scan.

Also, the response that I got from support was very direct and prompt. Makes me think this is not an isolated issue and they have now created a work around when it happens.

Hope this helps.

Not sure exactly, its an ATT Uverse gateway