Save Location Failed

Hi,

Just setting up a new Tablo Dual HDMI and I got the Wi-Fi connected Okay and going thru the setup I can’t get past the Zip Code part. It keeps coming back with Save Location Failed. I put in about 6 different zip codes. I can get about 80 channels but it can’t locate my zip? Does anybody have this problem? What do I do now?

Gus

I’ve once heard about a problem like that on a network tablo in canada or a U.S. user who entered more then a 5 digit zip code.

But since you didn’t include any of the zip codes I doubt if anyone can say if any of those zip codes works for them.

Ok, I live in Kenosha tried 53140 42 43 44. And a couple of Chicago zips 60656 60601. Milwaukee 53204 53215. Maybe someone is in the area that uses a good zip for this.

Thanks, Gus

Well, I don’t know what happened. After I unplugged everything on Saturday when it couldn’t find my zip code I plugged everything back up this AM and went thru the steps and it found my zip code. What a relief. I was just about to call support. It downloaded an update and install it. Scanned and found 76 channels. Now I’m gonna play around with it.

Gus

Hi @Gus - Glad to hear you got sorted! It sounds like perhaps your Tablo may have lost internet partway through setup. In that case, things like zipcode lookups would fail.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.